Ontario Vegetation Management Association – Virtual Fall Meeting – Zoom – 2020
Blue Mountain Resort Conference scheduled for October 19-21, 2021
- The Zoom Webinars are still available on this website.
- If you have paid for a corporate membership there is no extra charge for the Conference – but I do need your email and CEC#
- Please pay your corporate membership here. We are using the Stripe service for credit cards. You need to be careful with your input of expiry dates – don’t type the / between the month and year – just type MMDD.
- There are 9 CECs available from the 6 Video lectures.
- There is a quiz at the bottom of each video screen.
- Please provide your name, email address and Continuing Education Credit Number from Ridgetown in the form so we can look after submitting the credits for you.
2020 Zoom Conference + Membership
OVMA ZOOM Webinar Recordings
Continuing Education Credits
- Each 1.5 hour seminar is worth 1.5 credits. If you attend all sessions, and pass the quiz you can earn 9 credits.
W01 - Colin Cassin - Economic Impacts of Invasive Species to Ontario Municipalities and Conservation Authorities - Invasive Species Centre
W02 - Jon Styles - Hydro One - Tree and Large brush removal
W03 - Scott Olan MECP / Karl Soetemans PMRA - Regulatory updates
W04 - Gavin Lunn Corteva / Will Roberts Bayer - How Herbicides Work - Field Trial Results Video 2019-20 - Trevor Caron - Veg-Tek Agri Inc. - Herbicide Tank Mixing Calculations and Techniques
W05 - Jeremy Downe - Francine MacDonald Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forests - Changes to the Ontario Invasive Species Act and new invasive species
W06 - Brent Slone and Will Roberts Bayer Environmental Science - Vegetation Risk Management - the Bayer Digital Risk Platform