Ontario Vegetation Management Association – Virtual Fall Meeting – Zoom – 2020
Blue Mountain Conference deferred to 2021
Wednesdays in October 7, 14, 21, 28 – November 4, 18
- Sessions run from 10:00-11:30 each session – Presentation + Q & A
- If you have paid for a corporate membership there is no extra charge for the Conference – but I do need your email and CEC#
- Please pay your corporate membership here. We are using the Stripe service for credit cards. You need to be careful with your input of expiry dates – don’t type the / between the month and year – just type MMDD.
- There are 9 CECs available from the 6 Video lectures
- There will be a quiz
- Please provide your email address and Continuing Education Credit Number from Ridgetown in the form
OVMA-2020-Single Membership + VConference Pass
2020 Zoom Conference + Membership
Agenda OVMA ZOOM Conferences
Wednesdays, October 7, 14, 21, 28 - November 4, 18 2020 * Time: 10:00-11:30
Continuing Education Credits
- Each 1.5 hour seminar is worth 1.5 credits. If you attend all sessions, and pass the quiz you will earn 9 credits.
- Oct 7 - Colin Cassin - Economic Impacts of Invasive Species to Ontario Municipalities and Conservation Authorities - Invasive Species Centre
- Oct 7 Ontario Vegetation Management Association Annual Business Meeting - 11:30-12:00
This meeting is open to the public. If you are not participating in the Zoom conference and would like to attend the ABM please let me know.
To encourage attendance, we will offer a $20 Tim Horton's card to new attendees. Get involved.
- Oct 14 - Jon Styles - Hydro One - Tree and Large brush removal
- Oct 21 - Scott Olan MECP / Karl Soetemans PMRA - Regulatory updates
- Oct 28 - Gavin Lunn Corteva / Will Roberts Bayer - How Herbicides Work - Field Trial Results Video 2019-20
- Also Oct 28 - Trevor Caron - Veg-Tek Agri Inc. - Herbicide Tank Mixing Calculations and Techniques
- Nov 4 - Francine MacDonald OMNRF - Changes to the Ontario Invasive Species Act
- Nov 18 - Brent Slone and Will Roberts Bayer Environmental Science - Vegetation Risk Management - the Bayer Digital Risk Platform
Corporate OVMA Memberships 2020-21 are now due. Please visit the
membership page to fill out the forms and pay by cheque or credit card.
Zoom Conference 2020 Sponsorships Opportunities
- Series Sponsor $1,000
- Platinum $750
- Gold $500
- Coffee Cards $250
- Funding to provide $20 Tim Horton's cards to Annual General Meeting Attendees
- Logos to be placed on the 'Coming Events Webpage', on a slide before presentations and featured prominently at any breaks or quizzes.
Time is short - Please let me know directly what you would like to sponsor: email@example.com
Please make out any cheques to: Ontario Vegetation Management Association.
The banks are getting picky about abbreviations. I can no longer cash cheques Pay to: is made out for OVMA.